Deputy Store Manager
We believe that our employees are key to our success going from one store in 1979 to more than 3,000 stores worldwide today. That is why we strive to offer development and possibilities of growing within JYSK, and we also take pride in rewarding engagement and a great effort among our employees. Our three fundamental JYSK Values – Tradesman, Colleague and Corporate Spirit – express the behavior and attitude that we can expect from each other. We trust each other, and we believe in delegation and freedom with responsibility.
For more information, please visit our career page.
Are you ready to motivate and coach the store team next to the Store Manager? And make sure that your team has the best sales attitude and provides our customers with the best shopping experience?
Then you might be the Deputy Store Manager we are looking for!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
You get the chance to join a retail company that wants to be the candidate’s first choice when choosing an employer. We are dynamic and here your inputs get heard, you get involved and your development is crucial to us. Additionally, as JYSK ambassador, you get the following:
- Opportunities for development through excellent training and mentoring. Learn more here.
- Internal contests between stores with attractive prizes
- £23,500 Salary and competitive sales bonus
- A flexible working schedule to reconcile work, family and leisure time
- 20% discount at JYSK and Lars Larsen Group companies
- Company pension plan
WHAT YOUR NEXT JOB WILL BE ABOUT
- Together with the Store Manager you are responsible for optimizing store routines, store being ready for customers and reaching great results in sales
- Your main task will be to ensure weekly campaigns, sales attitude and create a positive, high energy environment where your team thrives
- Aligned with our JYSK Leadership Values you support the Store Manager by communicating, leading and coaching the team physically on the store floor
- You train your colleagues in customer first attitude, how to determine customers’ needs and ad selling
- You are not put off by physical work and lead by example by selling and conducting routine tasks in the store
- In the future you see yourself as a Store Manager of your own store and you bring commitment to get there
Meet one of our Deputy Store Managers and learn about the job here.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- Experience in leading, motivating and developing a team
- Be inspiring and communicative to create a positive work atmosphere
- Commitment to take ownership of customer service and the results of it
- You know how to get things done: You keep a cool head and give direction, even in stressful situations
- You always strive to improve your results and are quick to recover after a set back
- You enjoy a day off during the week, so you can be ready for our customers and your team during the weekend at work
- You get excited by selling and are a skilled seller/retailer
IS THIS YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY? Apply today!
We process applications on an ongoing basis and complete the recruitment when we have found the right candidate. We always hold interviews – and for selected positions you can expect to have assessments and a video interview, where we look forward to hearing about your motivation for the job.
1-2 Years Supervisory / Senior Sales Experience would be advantageous
40 Hour Contract