Sales and Marketing Assistant
Due to internal promotion, JYSK is now recruiting for a Sales and Marketing Assistant to join our team in Stockport.
JYSK is one of the fastest growing retail chains in Europe. Operating in over 50 countries around the world, we have expanded from just 1 store in Denmark in 1979 to more than 3,000 stores worldwide today.
At JYSK, our mission is to provide a great offer for everyone within sleeping and living. Our business concept focuses on selling quality products with a Scandinavian look and feel, at very competitive prices.
JYSK’s vision is to not just be the customer’s first choice but also the employee’s first choice in the retail sector. We have ambitious growth plans in Ireland over the next 5 years and are looking for confident, passionate and ambitious employees to come on that journey with us. If you bring Dedication… You will meet Possibilities.
Are you a structured and quality-conscious team player? Would you like to be part of an organised and outgoing team focusing on creating the best marketing campaigns across UK and Ireland?
Then by all means, go on reading!
Your areas of responsibility will include creation of marketing campaigns, working with daily routines to ensure deadlines are met and organising marketing related activities especially those related to new store openings in both Ireland and UK. Additionally, you will be responsible for market surveillance, competitor benchmarking and recommendations for price setting and assortment when relevant.
In this role you will mostly be based at our head office but you will also be required to do some travel, within your own country as well as visiting colleagues and attending meetings in Ireland & Denmark when required.
You bring dedication and you…
- Have retail experience, either from an office position or working in a store
- Have a keen sense of responsibility and good communication skills
- Are open and honest in your relations with colleagues
- Are capable of being effective & meeting deadlines – due to your sense of structure and quality
- Have perfect skills in English language and grammar
You meet possibilities, and we offer you…
- Opportunities for development and first-class practical trainings
- The chance to compete, win and celebrate excellent performance
- A great company culture
This is an entry level position with a salary up to £21,000 per year.